My fiancée and I are buying a house from her aunt and need to make it legal. How is this done without involving a bank?

Asked on Jun 12th, 2017 on Contracts - Florida
More details to this question:
We have been living in this house for a little under a year now. We have agreed on a price and have been paying on it monthly.
Answered on Jun 13th, 2017 at 5:22 AM
You will need to hire a real estate lawyer to draft up the proper paperwork and handle the transaction.
Report Abuse

All responses are NOT to be considered legal advice nor to be relied upon in any as such nor to establish any form of attorney/client relationship. Opinions expressed are solely informational and not a substitute for proper legal advice provided by a properly retained after thoroughly researching the issues presented.

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters