If I am a co barrower on an automibile loan and the co barrower number one has failed to make payments for 3 months and failed to contact me

Asked on Mar 13th, 2017 on Contracts - Florida
More details to this question:
is it possible to take him to court because he is refusing to sign the paper releasing it so i can refinance. i have also took posession of the viechle and caught up the three months of past due payments so it does not affect my credit
Answered on Mar 13th, 2017 at 12:44 PM
Sure - its a matter of whether its worth the expense - but the legal right exists
Report Abuse

All responses are NOT to be considered legal advice nor to be relied upon in any as such nor to establish any form of attorney/client relationship. Opinions expressed are solely informational and not a substitute for proper legal advice provided by a properly retained after thoroughly researching the issues presented.

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters