I am buying a house on a contract that was notorized..the lady im buying it from sold the house to someone else..what should I do?

Asked on Mar 19th, 2016 on Contracts - West Virginia
More details to this question:
  • 0/5.0
  • 0
no peer reviews
no client reviews
Answered on Mar 21st, 2016 at 10:02 AM
Sue the seller and the buyer to rescind the transaction and specifically perform your sales contract, or for damages due to the breach.
Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters