> Discuss Your Legal Issue > Ask a Lawyer > Contracts > How do I get a facility/company to stop deducting money from bank account?

How do I get a facility/company to stop deducting money from bank account?

1 Answers. Asked on Apr 12th, 2017 on Contracts - Maryland
More details to this question:
My daughter filled out a contract for a personal training but told him not to submit it until she called and gave him the okay. She decided she wasn't going through with it but the PT submitted it with a fraudulent signature and Crush Gym is now deducting $75.00 every two weeks from her bank account. She is afraid they will sue her is she doesn't comply with the end of the contract which is 10/17. She CANNOT avoid this. She barely has enough $ to eat on. I am not sure what to do. Thank you,(very concerned Mother)
Answers Showing 1 out of 1
Answered on Apr 13th, 2017 at 10:26 AM

She can sue the trainer and gym for forgery to get the contract declared invalid and her money back.

Report Abuse
Most people and business enter into contracts on almost a daily basis. Simply put, a contract is a legally binding agreement between two parties. One party makes an offer to do something in exchange for "consideration," or payment, and the other party accepts that offer. Contacts can be verbal, in writing or even implied. Some contracts--such as signed credit card receipts--are very simple. Others--such as those used to buy or sell real estate--are far more complicated. If you are entering into a complex transaction, it pays to hire a contract law attorney as early as possible in the process. Your lawyer can help negotiate the terms and conditions of the agreement, then draft the contract or review the contract that has been presented to you. Law firms with experience in contract law can also defend you if you or your company has been accused of breaching a contract, or if you need assistance enforcing a existing contract.
Have an Contracts Question?
It’s Free & Easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Top Contributing Lawyers
Mark Tischhauser, Esq.

Attorney - Florida

328 Answers, 20 Legal Topics

Patrick Johnson

Attorney - Tennessee

223 Answers, 44 Legal Topics

Michael D. Siegel

Attorney - New York

183 Answers, 25 Legal Topics

Anthony John Van Zwaren, Esq.

Attorney - New Jersey

107 Answers, 19 Legal Topics

Lori Nevias

Attorney - New York

74 Answers, 27 Legal Topics

Mr. Max L. Rosenberg

Attorney - Connecticut

69 Answers, 33 Legal Topics

Bruce Robins

Attorney - New York

65 Answers, 9 Legal Topics

Have a legal question?
Get answers from local attorneys.
It's free and easy.
Ask a Lawyer
Do It Yourself Legal Forms

Popular Forums