Can your x husband sell a noble home you are on the title without you

Asked on Dec 01st, 2017 on Contracts - Florida
More details to this question:
My x threw me out of our noble home after he sold our other house which he had me sign a quick deed while I was having a knee replacement he got everything now he wants to sell the noble home with out me. Can he do that?
Answered on Dec 05th, 2017 at 6:23 AM
If you signed papers of some sort - possibly. You will need to hire a lawyer to review this issue, at some expense, and figure out where to go from there. 

All responses are NOT to be considered legal advice nor to be relied upon in any as such nor to establish any form of attorney/client relationship. Opinions expressed are solely informational and not a substitute for proper legal advice provided by a properly retained after thoroughly researching the issues presented.

Report Abuse

Ask a Lawyer

Lawyers from our extensive network are ready to answer your question.

0 out of 150 characters